Steeped in Hawaiian heritage, Heald College's Honolulu campus offers students the chance to pursue an education in the healthcare, legal, business and technology fields. Established in 1917 as Honolulu Business College and then renamed Cannon's School of Business in 1934, the school officially joined the Heald family in 1993.
Today, students have the opportunity to learn from qualified instructors who believe in the effectiveness of gaining hands-on experience. With education from Heald College, you can be confident in your skills when it comes time to apply for positions in your field of choice.
Why choose Heald Honolulu?
- 56,000-square-foot facility
- Classrooms designed to encourage team building
- Technology Support Center
- Free email and Internet access on campus
- Learning Resource Center featuring a library and computer lab
- Three electronics labs and a medical lab, well equipped to mirror the workplace
- 1,600-square-foot dental lab with digital radiography equipment, a dark room for X-ray development, and sterilization and materials labs
- Snack shop and bookstore on campus
- Conveniently located in the Ala Moana/Kapiolani Business District near Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Easy access to major bus lines from all areas of the island
To learn more about Heald College’s Honolulu campus and programs, please fill out the form on this page.
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program and other important information, please visit our website at heald.edu/disclosures.